The rules are rather straight-forward....
- Thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I am married to the most amazing man in the entire world. Being married to my best friend and waking up next to him everyday is a blessing straight from God. We met and married with in a year, 13 years ago. I'm such a lucky girl.
2. I have two girls that mean the world to me. They amaze me everyday with the things they come up with and how much they take in. They are growing way too fast and if I think about it too much, I'll cry.
3. I have a bachelors degree in Athletic Training from Houghton College which is what ultimately brought me to Maine. I spent my first year of college at Word of Life Bible Institute, studying the Bible. I'd recommend it to anyone!
4. I have lived in 6 states. My dad was a pastor and we moved often! I think it gave me a big sense of adventure and ready for anything.
5. I am an Army Wife. Hubby is in the Army Reserve and is the commander of his battalion. I feel lucky that he has only been on one deployment. He was in Iraq for a year and it was so hard, but by the grace of God, we made it though!
6. I love to cook! Baking is so fun! I enjoy experimenting with recipes and creating new things. Food network is just about my most favorite thing to watch on TV.
7. The most important thing to me, besides all of this, is my faith in God. He has blessed me beyond belief and continues to do so. It never ceases to amaze me.
Passing it on
I know that I have a few postings dating way back, I really am new to getting into blogging. I don't have very many blogs that I follow, but here are the ones that I do....
1. 'Sup bros...this is the Breaus! Laura is a friend of mine and an Air Force wife. Her hubby is currently on deployment but she is always upbeat and she has many adventures in Japan.
2. barefoot in barcelona Keri was my flower girl and is now attending Gordon College. Her blog is about her adventures in her semester abroad in Barcelona and her stories are so good!
3. Ross Family This one is personal to me. It's my cousin's wife's blog. I have yet to met her in person, but through her blog, I am getting to know her and their adorable daughter, Emma.
4. Sylvester Family This is another cousin, Katie, who I don't get to see often but love to keep up with her blog and pictures of her growing family.
5. Our Family Forest This is my amazing friend, Jen. I have no idea how she does all she does.
That's it! It's all I got. 4 is a far cry from 15, but it's what I've got!
Awesome! That's how it all starts. ;-)
ReplyDelete