Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrapping

There are 7 bedrooms in this place.  One is a guest room, the two above the guest room aren't heated to full warmth and are empty, one is a playroom, Ariel and Belle have their own rooms but usually sleep together, and Hubby and I have a room.  There is another room, the Green Room, that isn't technically a bedroom because it is a walk through, but Ariel wanted it for a bedroom until it got too warm for her.  Since we moved her bed out of there two weeks after we moved here, it has remained empty, except for it being used as a restaurant by my budding waitresses.  My new friend from up here, Cat, asked me if I scrapbooked and if I had all my scraping stuff up here.  So the next time I went south, I brought all my stuff up and was thinking about setting it all up in my bedroom when I realized the Green Room would be a perfect location. 

So, I found a table in the barn and with the help of Ariel we hauled it up.  Of course I had to call Cat and she was over the next day and we scraped/talked for 6 hours.  And then the most amazing part was instead of packing everything up, I left it all out!  What a concept!!  Last night I was working on another page, I looked up to see Belle and Ariel bringing in their Barbies and playing on the floor.  I'm still working on Belle's baby book, I did a baby book for Ariel up to her first birthday, and they love looking at pictures of themselves from when they were little.  Oh my word, those babies were so cute.  I'm sure I'm biased.  The best part about this new scraping room is that I can just head up there for a few minutes at a time and putter away and not have to live with the chaos all over the dining room table.  This is my new favorite room of this house!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous!!!! Once we build our addition, I'll have a room like this. I haven't scrapbooked in ages - thanks in large part to my blogging - but I still miss it!

    ReplyDelete